Listing Docs & Forms
Welcome to Kermath Realty’s Listing Docs & Forms Page
In order for us to list your home, we will need you to complete all listing documents, email us your photos and a description of your property.
You should be able to fill these forms in online then “Save them” to your computer then email them to us as attachments. Once we have the forms we’ll have you digitally sign them.
1. The datasheet: This form will give us the actual info to input your listing into the MLS. NOTE: If you do not see your county listed, we still cover it, we’ll email you the form after your order comes in.
|AREA OF THE STATE
|MLS TO SEARCH
|Southeast Michigan: Including from Monroe county to the thumb. Counties: Wayne, Huron, Tuscola, Sanilac, Genessee, Lapeer, St. Clari, Macomb, Oakland, Livingston, Wayne, Monroe, Washtenaw Lenawee Jackson and Hillsdale counties
|Realcomp Residential MLS Data Sheet
Vacant Land here
|Southwest Michigan / Grand Rapds / Kalamazoo: Mason, Oceana, Newaygo, Kent, Allegan, Ottawa, Van Buren, Berrien, Cass, St. Joe, Branch Calhoun, Eaton Ionia, Muskegon
|GRAR & SWMRIC Data Sheet
(Same thing, they share)
|www.grar.com or www.swmric.com
|Lansing: Ingham, Clinton parts of Shiawassee
|Lansing Data Sheet
|Traverse City / Mt. Pleasant: Grand Traverse, Benzie, Antrim, Kalkaska, Crawford, Oscoda, Alcona, Iosco, Ogemaw
|Travese Area & Mid Michigan
|www.taar.com or www.nglrmls.com
YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE ALL DOCS BELOW IN ADDITION TO THE DATASHEET ABOVE. MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL DOWN THROUGH ALL OF THEM AS YOU COMPLETE ONE THEN GO TO THE NEXT ONE.
2. Listing agreement: All homes listed in the MLS must have this. Ideally you should offer 3% otherwise you risk some agents avoiding your home! We want this to work and it works better working “With” agents, not against them, this means offering the standard fee. Click here for the online form; listing agreement. You can also save the form to your computer then complete if you wish.
4. Sellers Disclosure: Discloses the condition of items in your home. Be honest here, you do not want to give a buyer the opportunity to come back later if something wasn’t disclosed. If in doubt, disclose! Click here for sellers disclosures.
Additional things to help you sell quickly & for top dollar!
Create your own Facebook posting to help drive FSBO’s to you direct for more savings!
- Welcome Letter: This is a must read! It will save you time explaining how the process works and give you important tips on selling your home.
- Home Warrantee: A home warrantee provides peace of mind for many buyers & can sometimes be the determining factor whether or not you make a deal, especially if there are inspection issues.. The fee for a home warrantee varies but is usually around $400. We order many warranties for clients.
- Title Insurance: As a seller, you have to provide good “Title” to the buyer. The cost for title is regulated by the state. Many people think if they order title from the company they had it done by before, they’ll pay less. This is not necessarily true. You can order “Title” from many companies. One of the companies that has provided outstanding service with quick closings is Liberty Title. Liberty Title covers all of the greater Detroit area west to Lansing. See Liberty Title for more information.
- Staging: This is perhaps the greatest area overlooked when selling a home. The more perfect / turn key you make your home, the faster it will sell & for a higher price. There are many sites to help you, here’s one.
If you’re buying a home after you sell
If you use us on the buy side as your buyer’s agent we rebate half of our commission to you! It’s a great incentive for you to use us. You find the home, we set the showing then do the offer and process the transaction just like a traditional Realtor, more here.